Sunday, September 2, 2007

Teacher revealed!

My son starts school this Wednesday, which we are all really excited about. WooHoo! He's only going two days a week from 9 to 1. Not too bad, I'm sure it will help to ease me into when he'll be gone all day. Okay, for the BIG revealing of who his teacher is. She is the wife of a member of the band called "Jars of Clay". Maybe some of you have heard of them. Her husband is the guitarist of the group. I can't wait to see what all Hudson will learn (maybe how to play the guitar), just kidding.

3 comments:

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tori said...

Hey, that is pretty cool having a "rock stars" wife for a teacher....and a christian one at that. Maybe he will come give lessons, then Hudson could teach you all how to play. hehe Your kids are so cute, I just love this picture that you posted!

emily said...

my best friend from high school . . . her husband used to work for Jars of Clay. such a small world!