Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Off to School


Last week was our first week of school. Well two days of school. Hudson was so excited and has so many of his friends in his class, well one that we play with, but I'm sure we'll make more. I took a picture of him and his backpack, which he was and is still very proud of. I love this school. It's so fun to hear him sing and sign as he's singing. His favorite song these days is "Awr Gawd is an aWsum Gawd, He wains from hevn ubuv, wisdum pawr and wuv awr Gawd is an aWsum Gawd." Hopefully you all can make out these words. What fun it is to see them learn and grow, and yet so sad also. Having another one makes me realize all that I've forgotten about him when he was her age. I can get really sad at times, but am so thankful that God has given them to me and I hope and pray that I will cherish all the time I have with each of them. They are His but in my care, Thank you Lord!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute! I can't believe he knows all the words to Awesome God! Fun!