Thursday, January 1, 2009

16 random things about ME

I was tagged a few weeks ago now by my dear friend Allison Stephens, who by the way I MISS SOOOOOO much.
Okay so here goes, I may get 16 maybe a little less, but I'm trying. I'm really not that interesting of a person.

1. I am an only child and I love it.

2. I am also the only child that I knew growing up that could have a coke with my breakfast.

3. When I was younger, I ate a pickle every night before I went to bed. And I wonder now why I have a problem eating healthy.

4. I sleep under 4 blankets at night.

5. I love snuggling with my children, kissing their sweet faces, holding and looking at them. I really think I could do it all night. I love it!

6. I have worn two different shoes in public more than once.

7. I broke my tailbone on a slide in Germany.

8. I broke a bone in my foot whild in Spain. (I think I need to quit traveling out of the country)

9. Those were the only two bones I've ever broken.

10. I think these past three years have been the most difficult in terms of making and developing good friendships. I have begun to wonder at times if it's my stage of life or if it's really something about me. I would say me, but then I think of all the good friends I've made prior to living here and I have great, good and lasting friendships.

11. I have a cup of coffee every morning when I wake up.

12. I shot a bird when hunting with my husband once and started to cry. Let's say I've never been hunting again.

13. I hate exercise, but I love to jazzercise. It's the only workout I've every really enjoyed doing. I recommend it to any of you that hate the gym.

14. I am not crafty, but try my hardest to be. I am such a copycat when it comes to making things.

15. My best friend today is my best friend from when I was 4 months old, that's when she was born. I guess you could say we're like sisters. We're the only sister each of us has ever known.

16. I am not an organized person, but really want to be. I really think it's something that you're born with or not. Is there any of you that would disagree with me? Because if you do, I would love to know how to work toward being an organized person or if you have tips.

Okay, so now I'm done and I now tag Paula Cibula, Kim Cobb, and Amanda Skinner, if you guys haven't already done this.

4 comments:

Shea said...

Hi Kari!! So glad you updated! I completely agree with #16 - I wish I was naturally organized but I just don't have the gene! =) Also, you are a great friend! I always think you make friends so easily! I wish I was like that! Miss you lots!

Kait said...

I love reading these and learning more about my sweet friends! I was so glad I got to talk to you last night for longer than 5 minutes. I wish you still lived here :-(

jess said...

loved reading this. that pickle thing cracks me up!

شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض الامواج said...


شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
افضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

شركة ترميمات بالرياض

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياضظ

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
صيانة مسابح بالرياض
شركة صيانة مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض