Thursday, March 13, 2008

SNOW Day

This past Saturday we had snow! H.T. had a blast in it, he played with his trucks, ran around and was covered with it. We would bring him in for a while to put his clothes in the dryer and make sure his hands weren't getting wet. C.G. loved it, but mommy couldn't stay out there too long. I'm not a fan of cold weather, but I must say, the snow was fun for a day. The weather is so crazy here, which I'm sure it is everywhere. Today, our high is in the 70's. It's great! I'm getting spring fever and ready to go shopping for some spring clothes. Sorry, I haven't had an update on hair tips in a while. I'll try to start that again.



6 comments:

Kait said...

Hey, girl! I'm so glad to see new pics. It looks like you guys had so much fun in the snow. We need to talk soon. I miss you!!

Amy said...

looks like lots of fun. sorry i didn't call back...honestly i forgot until last night. Will talk this weekend but I am praying for YOU!!! Love you

Cole said...

I've been checking for new pictures! wasn't the snow fun? I, too, am glad it came and went and LOVE the warmer weather! Lots of days outside to look forward to!

The Cibulas said...

The weather has been crazy here too! I am so ready for Spring, although the snow is fun!

Laura said...

What fun! My kids got to do mardi gras with my family. I kind of miss it, don't you?

Kari said...

I do miss it. What's wrong with all these people inland not celebrating it.