Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sick baby & quick update on Father in law


Today C.G. has had a throw up bug. I'm not sure where she got it, but it came on around 2:30 and it seems to have stopped now at 6:30, we'll see how the evening goes. It's so sad when your little one's are sick. She's never thrown up before, so it freaks her out a little when it's happening.

Also, we thank all of you who have been praying for my father in law. For those of you who are new to my blog, he has pancreatic cancer. The tumors have not shrunk, but we are still very hopeful. He is going through chemotherapy now, please continue to pray for his health and healing.

4 comments:

The Cibulas said...

Jack had the same bug back in January...it was terrible. It made its way through the whole family, so be careful. Ill keep you father in law in my prayers.

Cole said...

Poor Baby! I hate that! Use anti-bacterial gel like there's no tomorrow. Thanks for the update on your father in law, we've been wondering how he's doing. Hope you have a great week!

Shea said...

Poor thing! I had a bug a week ago. I hope it is short lived for her! And, thanks for the update on Larry! Also, sorry I missed your call back today - I didn't want to call you back after hearing the message b/c it sounded like you needed a rest! And, I was just calling to chat anyway. =) No biggie.

Amanda said...

So sorry CG is sick! That junk has been going around bad...my parent's church actually cancelled services last week b/c so many people were out sick! Thanks for the update on your father-in-law....