Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Caroline Grace


It's been a while since I last posted. A lot has happened! Christmas and my sweet baby girl's birthday. She is now a year old and what a blessed year we have had with her. She is a doll, always happy, always smiling and always a joy to be around. I am not bragging, nor am I fibbing, she truly is an excellent baby! She has brought so much joy to our lives. Thank you Lord for my family.
This is Hudson waiting for his friends to decorate cookies. He had a ton of fun at the birthday because he got to open the gifts and eat cake and cookies.


Big Brother wiping sister's mouth



All of us wearing our pink for Caroline's birthday.



We had a pink birthday party. Can you tell?

6 comments:

jess said...

happy 1st b'day CG! What a cute party. Good to see you posting again!

Amanda said...

Pink? How out of character for you!! :) JK! Of course you did pink! I think I'll do pink for the Bean's b'day this year since we probably won't have a joint party w/ my nephew.

Cole said...

i love it all! i hate that we missed it. You all look fab in your pink, too. so, when are we getting together? been too long.

Jessie said...

I love the whole family in pink - its so you, Kari! Your family is beautiful!

Shea said...

So cute! She is getting so big!! I can't believe it. It's been way too long since I've seen her.

The Mrs. said...

Adorable! Cute blog!