Monday, January 21, 2008

Excited to tell!

I am so excited to tell you all that I had my second big star siting. Woo Hoo! Last night Todd and I went on a date, which by the way was wonderful. We went out to eat at Wolfgang Puck (delicious) and to a movie. We saw 27 dresses, which by the way is an adorable movie, if you're like me and love a good girlie movie.
So back to my star siting. I saw Brad Paisley, Kimberly Williams-Paisley and their son Huck. I actually spoke to them this time. I played it really cool and didn't overreact. It's exciting to see someone famous, but I must always remind myself, that God is their maker and they are really no different than any of us. He can sing really well and she can act really well. Which I can do neither of.

Oh and an update on my closet. I've gotten rid of 4 huge garbage bags so far. I still have a little more to go through. Thanks for your comments by the way, I strongly urge you all to go through your closets. It's so nice when you go to your closet and know that you would like to wear anything in it.

13 comments:

Shea said...

So fun! It's too bad you didn't have your camera with you! And, I loved that movie, too! Me and Gracie went to see it on Saturday. Gotta love a good girlie movie!

Amanda said...

How cool are you and Todd! I totally want to see that movie, too. You're the second person to say it's good.

Cole said...

I want to see it! I went last weekend and realized I was a week off from when it came out...I went to a silpada party tonight and thought of you! Isn't there stuff awesome? I think I would have hugged K.Williams, she's just so cute...(he's not too bad of an eye sore, either!)

Laura said...

Hey! I am very excited to get an update on you guys! I am glad to hear that all is well. We are having a Caroline this time, as well. I will have to tell Al that is what your little girl's name is. He will love it. Tell Todd "hello," and love to the babies!

MitchS said...

Excuse a comment from someone old enough to have learned spelling. If siting someone means anything, it must have to do with putting them in a place (site). Seeing someone is a sighting. Spellcheck's no help -- it can't tell right words from wrong, as long as they're spelled right.
Cole was right about hugging; Kim says she's used to Nashville neighbors hugging her. The one time I (a fan) met her, she hugged me.
Mitch

Tori said...

Kari, how exciting. I think they are so cute, but I don't think I'd be brave enough to talk to her. I'm not cool enough to play it cool. And your husband is pretty cool to take you to a movie like that. Mine is cool enough to let me go with girlfriends. So my girlie movies are always planned on girl's night and we are both happy with that.

Kari said...

Thanks for calling out my mishap on my spelling. Sighting!

Kari said...

By the way MitchS. Who are you?

Kait said...

Wow, Kari!! There is nothing like having your very own spelling/grammer teacher on your blog. You must be pretty special!! Don't worry, most of us out there that check your "super cool blog" have better things to do than critique spelling. To be honest, I didn't even notice your spelling mistake. No worries!! Love ya :-)

PS: Mitch, please do not look at my blog. Your correction list would be endless!!!

MitchS said...

You're right, Kait; I do have more spare time at 76.
Kari: I'm just a visitor drawn by mention of Kim (I do keep up with the 21st century enough to Google).

Kari said...

That's fine. Keep visiting. I just got a little freaked out.

The Cibulas said...

Way cool! I want to move to Nashville!

Michael and Kim said...

Love your blog. We are being induced tomorrow morning! Just wanted to let you know.