Thursday, November 1, 2007

Roll Tide Roll! Happy Halloween!


What a fun halloween we had! We all dressed up as Alabama fans. Hudson as Big Al or may I say Little Al and Caroline Grace as a little cheerleader. Our evening started with some chili, hotdogs and brownies at a neighbors house, then around the neighborhood we go with trick or treat coming out of our mouth about every 30 seconds. He had a blast! Half way around our little circle, he began saying no more trick or treat and daddy hold me, he was ready to come home and eat some candy. Caroline Grace did really well, she was chewing on a plastic bottle the entire time. After we got home, we unloaded the candy and sifted through it, trying to decide which three pieces we wanted to eat. Anyway, it was a fun evening on our first trick or treat night. He is three, so yes we should have had more, but the first year he can't remember, last year he was really sick so we sat home and handed out candy, so this year was his first and he loved it.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Adorable! AC was a Bama cheerleader too! How funny!

Tori said...

Kari, I love the picture!!! Y'all look so cute. Did you carry your guns with you to ward off the Tennessee fans? :)

Cole said...

cute pic! you know we love the costumes!!!

Kait said...

How cute are you guys!! I love the theme ;-) We had a great Halloween also, but I can't post my pics because my computer with my pics is down. How sad! (See Shea's page to see our pics.) Anyway, it sounds like you all had a great time. I wish you were still here so we could all go "trick or treating" together. Talk to you soon!

Shea said...

Ya'll are just too cute! Glad y'all enjoyed your halloween!

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Kari,I love your blog site. What a great way to keep in touch. Miss you.