Saturday, November 10, 2007

My first STAR sighting!

We have lived in this town for 21 months now and I have just seen my first movie star. Tonight we were eating at Jason's Deli in between our costco/wal-mart trip and guess who we saw? Kimberly Williams-Paisley. We were sitting at a booth and I saw her standing in line, she and her friends then sat down right beside us. I was probably a little too excited, because I had not seen anyone from the country music scene yet, well technically she's from the movie (hollywood) scene, but she's married to a country music singer. Anyway, she's adorable and I thought I would share this little piece of excitement. I would have liked to have taken a picture with her, but I thought that may be a little weird, well and nor did I have my camera.

6 comments:

Tori said...

How fun!!! I think she is so cute. You are right, playing it cool was probably better. But wouldn't it be fun to be friends with her. :)

Shea said...

That's so much fun! I have always thought she is so cute since I LOVED her in the Father of the Bride movies! So glad you got your first celeb sighting - maybe you will start seeing them more and more now!

Cole said...

That IS exciting! We sat by Wynona Judd at PF Changs and I had NO idea, I'm so oblivious. Ironically, Cole was little and cried the WHOLE time we tried to eat (we got a few looks from them..!) Isn't Nashville fun???

Parks Avenue said...

How fun is that! Good job trying to be low key! I probably wouldn't have been able to contain myself and then been utterly emabarrassed!
-annie

Kait said...

That is so fun! I am so jealous :-) Let's talk soon. I miss you!

Kait said...

What is up with Cottage Bethy?? I am so sad, you have to be "invited" to read her blog now :-( I feel like I have lost a friend.