Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Father-in-law

I have married this absolutely wonderful man. He is compassionate, caring, sensitive, creative, loving and a wonderful father to our children. We have just found out recently that his father, my father-in-law has pancreatic cancer (stage 4). This brings tears to my eyes as I write this. My husband is all of these things (by the grace of God), but also because his father modeled it before him. To his wife, my mother-in-law, he is all of these things and more I'm sure. We love him so much and are praying for God to heal him every day. This is a battle, and one we will fight! Please pray with me that he will be healed from this disease and that God would give he and his wife the strength and courage to fight it every day.
This is a picture of my son and his poppy.

0 comments: