Sunday, August 26, 2007

Birthday party!



We celebrated Hudson's 3rd birthday this past Saturday and had a blast. He was really excited about eating cake, ice cream and opening gifts. I wanted to share some pictures with all of you, so I hope you enjoy. The first picture is a picture of my precious children (so I think) in matching outfits that I made for them specifically for his train birthday party. The second is a picture of Granna w/her two angels (so she thinks) and the third a picture of Hud blowing out his candles. What a fun day we had. Thank you all for baring w/me as I learn what I'm doing.
If you haven't notice we had a train birthday party. I guess for myself. It would have been much easier to have a Thomas the train party (so many plates, tablecloths, etc.), but I'm not too keen on character theme party's. So as some may say, I had the train party for myself.

7 comments:

--Shelley said...

Hey! I found you on Kim's blog. It so good to see you and your family. What is it with 3 year olds and trains? Streed loves anything that moves!

Amanda said...

Their outfits turned out so cute! And I'm w/ you on the character themes.

jess said...

i see this cake turned out just as cute as his first one~you are so crafty!

Kari said...

thanks for commenting girls. Shelley, it's good to hear from you. Amanda, isn't that horrible of us. Jess, I had nothing to do w/this cake,it's all Edgar's.

Cole said...

I'm so sad we missed the party!
Everything looked fantastic!
Kudos on the kids outfits..they get an A++ in my book!
elise

Parks Avenue said...

Hi Kari!
I meandered to your site somehow. Your children are adorable. Many props on making those little outfits! It's good to be able to keep up with ya'll!
-annie

Anonymous said...

very cute! you MADE those outfits? how darling! i'm not big on "character" parties either. i totally agree. but my son INSISTED on blue's clues for his 2nd birthday. seriously. take care. keep posting! : ) blessings!